What is it?
Nene Nukem is a modification patch for the game Duke
Nukem 3D. It imports the character Nene (pictured above) from the Japanese
animation series Bubblegum Crisis into the game Duke Nukem 3D. Some
- Compatible with ALL versions of Duke Nukem 3D (Shareware and
Registered; PC and Macintosh).
- Sounds including new Nene quotes, bonus screen music and
two rockin' new ending themes!
- New subtitled cinematic sequences from Scoop Chase!
- Pay your respects at the all new LINNA SHRINE.
- Catch an anime flick at the movie theater.
- Nene shower sequence!
- Anime artwork from Bubblegum Crisis, AD Police, Gall Force, and
more. Plus hidden hentai (some not so hidden, DYO!). Find every
secret, flip every switch. You'll never know what you'll find!
- Fight for your life against a BU-12B Battle Boomer!
- Lions, tigers and Dobermans! Oh, my!
- Duke sprites have been replaced with 3D rendered Nene! Have
Nene Matches with all your friends with everyone in hardsuits!
For Nene Matches, all players MUST HAVE IDENTICAL Nene Nukem
files in their duke3d folders and all computers MUST BE
configured IDENTICALLY in the SETUP program.
- Modification of the Remote Ridicule System. Taunt your opponents
Some screen shots of the game:
Where do I get it?
And for Unago's next trick: SW!
Any questions or comments about the software archived here should be directed to Unagi himself via email at: email@example.com.
If you have any comments about the website please email the webmaster.
BACK to BGCNukem |